EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, TRUST
Founded in 1954, DORFIN has provided cost effective, top quality products, services and solutions for more than 60 years. Morris Tryansky and Stanley Lesser, the two founding partners were entrepreneurial young businessmen who understood that the customer was king. Morris Tryansky in his role as CEO, made sure that every employee of Dorfin understood the concept that it had to be “all about the customer”. Starting from very humble beginnings, with a small warehouse, Dorfin grew from a small company with a handful of employees to a leader in the Canadian Business Community with two major divisions: Packaging Products and Retail Products.
Dorfin has undergone expansion and change during its many years of operation, culminating in the Dorfin of today. What has remained constant throughout the years is the principle that it is all about the customer and serving the customer ethically with exemplary service and quality products.
- Dorfin is customer focused, market driven, flexible, and adaptable to client needs.
- Management of Dorfin has been “hands-on” by family members since it opened its doors in 1954.
- Dorfin’s owners have utilized the experience and knowledge of the founding partners, and built upon them to evolve to the Dorfin of today.
- Dorfin, while deeply rooted in the principals and the values of the past 60+ years, is a progressive and innovative company with:
- State of the art technology systems
- Importing and sourcing knowhow
- Distribution and logistics expertise
- Professional & creative marketing & sales teams
- A commitment to tomorrow’s cleaner, greener, and sustainable world
We are proud to say that Dorfin does not just sell products to our customers; we work together with our customers and vendors to offer systems, solutions, knowledge and partnership. Experience, knowledge and trust since 1954.
The Retail Products Division is Canada’s leading supplier of EVERY DAY CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS to discount, department, dollar, drug and convenience retailers, large and small, independent and chain.
The product line consists of everyday household products for the kitchen, bathroom and outdoors, stationary and school supplies, health & beauty as well environmentally friendly compostable products.
The Packaging Products Division is a full service supplier specializing in boxes, wrappers, tapes, pallet wrap, pallet wrap machinery, pallet protectors, bags of all types, sanitation and janitorial supplies and systems, shipping supplies, products for food processors, bubble envelopes, protective packaging, MRO products and much more…
Learn about our commitment to quality which has earned us our ISO certification.